- London Assembly Regeneration Committee to discuss the role of BIDs Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:09:05 +0000
- First business improvement district police team created Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:20:11 +0000
- London Assembly investigating the role of business improvement districts (BIDs) Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:13:14 +0000
- Abergavenny traders reject BID in Welsh town ballot Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:16:09 +0000
- Businesses campaign against Birmingham’s Lifford BID Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:48:11 +0000
Tag Archives: BIDs
The London Assembly Regeneration Committee is to discuss the role of BIDs, including their achievements and concerns with their governance and accountability with the following guests: Dr Julie Grail, Chief Executive, British BIDs; Debbie Jackson, Assistant Director – Regeneration, Greater London … Continue reading
The London Assembly Regeneration Committee is carrying out a “health check” of business improvement districts (BIDs) in London.
Opposing views of a proposed BID in the market town of Bridgend south Wales are being aired.
The anti-bid Facebook group has now got more than 1,500 members.
Lots of people contact this website and ask how they can stop a proposed business improvement district (BID) but more often than not they contact us after a BID ballot has returned a yes vote. We’ve produced a page with some … Continue reading
We had a very nice email from the Against BID Facebook group saying they found our site very useful and wanted to thank us. We’re pleased to help and in return support them.
A proposal to establish a BID project on the Isle of Mull, Argyll, Scotland (http://www.mi-bid.co.uk/) was firmly rejected on the 21st March 2013. Aggregate Rateable Value: £1,934,440 Aggregate RV For the BID: £859,075 Aggregate RV Against: £729,370 Rateable … Continue reading