- London Assembly Regeneration Committee to discuss the role of BIDs Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:09:05 +0000
- First business improvement district police team created Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:20:11 +0000
- London Assembly investigating the role of business improvement districts (BIDs) Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:13:14 +0000
- Abergavenny traders reject BID in Welsh town ballot Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:16:09 +0000
- Businesses campaign against Birmingham’s Lifford BID Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:48:11 +0000
Category Archives: England
The London Assembly Regeneration Committee is to discuss the role of BIDs, including their achievements and concerns with their governance and accountability with the following guests: Dr Julie Grail, Chief Executive, British BIDs; Debbie Jackson, Assistant Director – Regeneration, Greater London … Continue reading
Voting is taking place until the end of the July in Stirchley, Cotteridge, Kings Norton and Bournville in Birmingham to decide if a business improvement district (BID) should be created.
Businesses on the Middlefields Industrial Estate in Sandy have rejected plans to make the area a business improvement district (BID).
The anti-bid Facebook group has now got more than 1,500 members.
Dartmouth Business Improvement District’s regeneration dream has degenerated in to a legal battle for cash which has left some of the town’s business owners facing a visit from the bailiffs and even jail.
Southport BID goes to the ballot on 27 March 2014 and there is a lively debate taking place in the town. The BID if successful would levy 1.5 percent of rateable value of the eligible businesses.