- London Assembly Regeneration Committee to discuss the role of BIDs Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:09:05 +0000
- First business improvement district police team created Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:20:11 +0000
- London Assembly investigating the role of business improvement districts (BIDs) Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:13:14 +0000
- Abergavenny traders reject BID in Welsh town ballot Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:16:09 +0000
- Businesses campaign against Birmingham’s Lifford BID Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:48:11 +0000
Category Archives: Business Improvement Districts
Traders in Abergavenny in Monmouthshire, Wales vote against a businesses improvement district, reports the Abergavenny Chronicle. Advertisements
Voting is taking place until the end of the July in Stirchley, Cotteridge, Kings Norton and Bournville in Birmingham to decide if a business improvement district (BID) should be created.
Lots of people contact this website and ask how they can stop a proposed business improvement district (BID) but more often than not they contact us after a BID ballot has returned a yes vote. We’ve produced a page with some … Continue reading
A new group has set up in opposition to a business improvement district (BID) in St Ives, Cornwall. A Facebook Page — The BID Debate, St Ives — is taking a critical stance on the proposed BID.
A proposal to establish a BID project on the Isle of Mull, Argyll, Scotland (http://www.mi-bid.co.uk/) was firmly rejected on the 21st March 2013. Aggregate Rateable Value: £1,934,440 Aggregate RV For the BID: £859,075 Aggregate RV Against: £729,370 Rateable … Continue reading
Traders in the Clarkston district of Glasgow want to end their BID after no improvement in three years. Jim Watt, who runs Cafe Roma with his son James, was served by sheriff’s officers on Monday with a £1300 bill for … Continue reading