- Bridgend business improvement district and its discontents Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:58:19 +0000
- Anti-BID Facebook group grows past 1,500 members Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:01:05 +0000
- Advice on how to stop or challenge a BID Sat, 14 Mar 2015 19:32:28 +0000
- BIDs are accountable in some ways and not others Sat, 14 Mar 2015 19:18:04 +0000
- Court orders Dartmouth businesses to pay BID levy Sat, 14 Mar 2015 18:53:11 +0000
Author Archives: no2bids
Opposing views of a proposed BID in the market town of Bridgend south Wales are being aired.
The anti-bid Facebook group has now got more than 1,500 members.
Lots of people contact this website and ask how they can stop a proposed business improvement district (BID) but more often than not they contact us after a BID ballot has returned a yes vote. We’ve produced a page with some … Continue reading
Academics Ian Cook and Kevin Ward, who co-authored a paper on the future of BIDs, said there was an issue with accountability.
Dartmouth Business Improvement District’s regeneration dream has degenerated in to a legal battle for cash which has left some of the town’s business owners facing a visit from the bailiffs and even jail.
Businesses in Pontypridd south Wales are exploring the opportunity of developing a new business-led initiative to improve the town centre.
PENARTH traders have voted overwhelmingly against plans for a Business Improvement District (BID) in the town centre.