- First business improvement district police team created Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:20:11 +0000
- London Assembly investigating the role of business improvement districts (BIDs) Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:13:14 +0000
- Abergavenny traders reject BID in Welsh town ballot Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:16:09 +0000
- Businesses campaign against Birmingham’s Lifford BID Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:48:11 +0000
- Businesses in Bedfordshire vote against BID Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:05:10 +0000
Author Archives: no2bids
The Liverpool BID Company, which represents more than 1,500 businesses has agreed to fund Merseyside Police for two officers.
The London Assembly Regeneration Committee is carrying out a “health check” of business improvement districts (BIDs) in London.
Traders in Abergavenny in Monmouthshire, Wales vote against a businesses improvement district, reports the Abergavenny Chronicle.
Voting is taking place until the end of the July in Stirchley, Cotteridge, Kings Norton and Bournville in Birmingham to decide if a business improvement district (BID) should be created.
Businesses on the Middlefields Industrial Estate in Sandy have rejected plans to make the area a business improvement district (BID).
A petition to stop business improvement districts has been directed at the UK government.
A community newspaper has run a report which exposes a campaign directed against street homeless and Roma in central London. Fitzrovia News reports: “A business group in Fitzrovia has told its members that there is enough accommodation on offer for … Continue reading