- Abergavenny traders reject BID in Welsh town ballot Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:16:09 +0000
- Businesses campaign against Birmingham’s Lifford BID Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:48:11 +0000
- Businesses in Bedfordshire vote against BID Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:05:10 +0000
- Petition to stop business improvement districts (BIDs) in the UK Sun, 05 Apr 2015 10:40:55 +0000
- Community newspaper exposes London BID campaign against homeless and Roma Fri, 03 Apr 2015 17:34:11 +0000
Author Archives: no2bids
Traders in Abergavenny in Monmouthshire, Wales vote against a businesses improvement district, reports the Abergavenny Chronicle.
Voting is taking place until the end of the July in Stirchley, Cotteridge, Kings Norton and Bournville in Birmingham to decide if a business improvement district (BID) should be created.
Businesses on the Middlefields Industrial Estate in Sandy have rejected plans to make the area a business improvement district (BID).
A petition to stop business improvement districts has been directed at the UK government.
A community newspaper has run a report which exposes a campaign directed against street homeless and Roma in central London. Fitzrovia News reports: “A business group in Fitzrovia has told its members that there is enough accommodation on offer for … Continue reading
BID Intel is a relatively new website that gives a reasonable balanced view of BIDs in the UK. It brings news of yes and no ballot results and steers away from most of the marketing puff associated with the pro-BID … Continue reading
Opposing views of a proposed BID in the market town of Bridgend south Wales are being aired.