Sleaford businesses have rejected a proposal to renew the BID which was set up in 2007. A ballot in July 2012 in the Lincolnshire town rejected plans to renew the BID. The BBC reports that residents want to keep the CCTV cameras, while John Elkington chair of the BID claims that the town “has a collection of individuals who only tend to look after their own businesses”. I wonder what they thought of him?
- First business improvement district police team created Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:20:11 +0000
- London Assembly investigating the role of business improvement districts (BIDs) Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:13:14 +0000
- Abergavenny traders reject BID in Welsh town ballot Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:16:09 +0000
- Businesses campaign against Birmingham’s Lifford BID Wed, 22 Jul 2015 23:48:11 +0000
- Businesses in Bedfordshire vote against BID Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:05:10 +0000