Sleaford businesses have rejected a proposal to renew the BID which was set up in 2007. A ballot in July 2012 in the Lincolnshire town rejected plans to renew the BID. The BBC reports that residents want to keep the CCTV cameras, while John Elkington chair of the BID claims that the town “has a collection of individuals who only tend to look after their own businesses”. I wonder what they thought of him?
- Bridgend business improvement district and its discontents Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:58:19 +0000
- Anti-BID Facebook group grows past 1,500 members Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:01:05 +0000
- Advice on how to stop or challenge a BID Sat, 14 Mar 2015 19:32:28 +0000
- BIDs are accountable in some ways and not others Sat, 14 Mar 2015 19:18:04 +0000
- Court orders Dartmouth businesses to pay BID levy Sat, 14 Mar 2015 18:53:11 +0000