Sleaford businesses have rejected a proposal to renew the BID which was set up in 2007. A ballot in July 2012 in the Lincolnshire town rejected plans to renew the BID. The BBC reports that residents want to keep the CCTV cameras, while John Elkington chair of the BID claims that the town “has a collection of individuals who only tend to look after their own businesses”. I wonder what they thought of him?
- Lively debate ahead of Southport BID ballot Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:20:34 +0000
- St Ives group critical of Cornish BID proposal Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:32:28 +0000
- Against BIDs Facebook group takes off Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:39:43 +0000
- Traders in South Queensferry BID are refusing to pay levy Tue, 11 Jun 2013 21:22:14 +0000
- Businesses on Mull, Iona and Ulva reject business improvement district Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:18:30 +0000